Sunday, June 27, 2010

Why am I not losing weight?.(weight loss program)

weight loss program,
The thing about losing weight is simple...it's the doing that's so hard. It's about how much you eat, plus how many calories you burn during exercise. My advice is to first go get checked out by your doctor, to make sure you're healthy enough for a weight loss program. Then ask him for some suggestions. Doctors have tons of stuff they can help you with, that's more suited for you as an individual.

As far as other help, I use this one site to help me with my weight loss program. I'll include the link for it, so you can go and check it out. It's full of exercises, recipes, food lists, and even a community you can talk with & share your successes. The exercises are all endorsed by personal trainers, and there are also registered dietitians that talk about food issues. All I know is that it's about how much you eat, plus how active you are. Some people burn it off fast, some have a more difficult time. I know how hard it can be to get the weight off. Too bad it goes on so easily!
-weight loss program-

No comments:

Post a Comment